Sunday, 29 April 2012

Rainy Day Wish List

I work in a pub here in one of the many Shires of England, and Sundays tend to be the busiest days. But today the rain meant I had a shorter shift! Yay! It's always nice to be able to leave work and do what ever it is I feel like doing instead of standing round and looking busy. So I made my first wish list of the blog. It's full of things I would buy if I didn't feel I should perhaps curb my spending, and also if I had the money to burn. :)


1. Ombre Print Jumper £28 Dorothy Perkins
2. Pointed Flatform Shoes £40 Asos
3. Rays the Bar Umbrella $17.99 ModCloth
4. Paul by Paul Smith Dandelion Print Maxi Skirt £245 Asos
5. House Print Box Satchel $24.50 YesStyle
6. Apple Ukulele by Celentano Works $395 Etsy
7. Beaded Detachable Collar $20.99 Romwe
8. Illustrated Lady Tights $37.99 ModCloth

No comments:

Post a Comment